There are many good organizations doing important work in Vancouver. Streetohome’s role is to work with our community to find the resources to fund and develop supportive housing projects.
Working with our partners, Streetohome has developed Community Action on Homelessness: Streetohome's 10-Year Plan for Vancouver which:
- Identifies and recommends policies and initiatives that help prevent people from becoming homeless
- Outlines the scope of homelessness in our city, the supply of supportive housing, and assesses the gap in housing and services
- Forecasts the number and type of housing units and services needed to relieve homelessness in Vancouver
- Identifies a need to build resources and build community engagement
- Sets measurable goals to track our progress
Please view our Plan here (PDF).